Payment & Refund
Terms and Conditions for Booking
1. It is mandatory to deposit at least 50% of the total amount for confirmation of your booking. Balance amount has to be paid before Check-in with no exception.
2. Any extra amount for which the bill would have been raised during your stay, that needs to be completely paid before Check Out.
3. The age of the primary guest must be at least of 18 years.
4. As per the Government of India rules, it is mandatory to present either of the following as a photo ID proof: Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License or passport. Check in can be denied if the same is found to be unavailable.
Terms and Conditions for Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. In case if you are cancelling your booking and informing us about the same within last 30 days, then in that case 100% of your amount shall be deducted as cancellation charges and this amount shall be non-refundable.
2. If you are cancelling your booking and informing us about the same before 60 days, then in that case 50% of your amount shall be deducted as cancellation charges and this amount shall be non-refundable.
3. Post confirming number of rooms and /or number of people, if you would ask us to make any sort of changes in your current booking then it would be subject to availability and in that case you would be charged as per resort management's discretion.
4. In case after booking if you would request to consider less number of people or to book less number of rooms, then in such situations you would be charged as per pre-decided amount only and no relaxation in charges shall be allowed for the same.
5. In case of medical emergency if you would have cancelled your booking and would have informed us at least 15 days in advance, then we may or may not provide a credit note post submitting a medical certificate at our sole discretion.
6. Guaranteed reserved rooms or persons shall be charged, So please advise your minimum final count of guaranteed rooms or persons accordingly.
7. Cancellations received within 30 days of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund of upfront (Advance) funds (amount) paid.
Payment related terms and conditions
We shall be able to confirm the booking after receiving advance booking amount paid upfront as mentioned below in our Bank accounts and deposit slip/details of payment proof to be sent on our email/WhatsApp. Balance shall be cleared at the time of check in by the group/individual in Cash or Card only (Cheques are not accepted).
Confirmation of accommodation is subject to availability and applicable rates/plan at the time of confirmation of the requested booking on first-come, first-Served basis-- which is a service policy whereby the booking of customers or clients is accepted to in the order that we have received advance deposits, without other biases or preferences. If accidently Management double booked, then the deposited amount shall be returned as soon as possible within 5 working business days, which is Monday to Friday. We hold rights to refuse any Individual or Group as per our sole discretion.